zhannadesigner

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Windows That Inspire

I’ve got a ‘thing’ with windows. They’re everywhere and in so many different shapes,
colors and sizes. Windows can tell so much about the history and architectural period of a certain place that for me they are a true inspiration and a great source of learning. One of the reasons I do snap a lot of pictures of windows when I’m exploring a place. Usually I just save them and keep them for myself as reference. But today I’m showing you a small selection and I do hope you enjoy them and maybe they will inspire you too…
http://www.baldhiker.com/2015/07/29/windows-that-inspire/?utm_source=Latest+Posts+From+BaldHiker&utm_campaign=ed903c0837-Rss_Feed5_15_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_aef33afe0c-ed903c0837-77750077

No comments:

Post a Comment