zhannadesigner

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Camden, Maine: Way More Than Expected

Sometimes I get in the mood to go somewhere I haven’t been.
It’s kind of hard to find a new place to visit in New England, since I’ve been to every state, most multiple times. I wasn’t expecting much when I decided to visit Maine again, since I’ve gone to the ocean often. I decided to go a bit further north than usual this time, to Camden.
Knowing nothing about Camden, I rented a cabin next to the ocean. It was actually much cheaper than I thought I would have to pay this time of year. I figured it was because Camden isn’t a very sought-after place to visit in the summer. Driving through the town of Camden towards Glenmoor by the Sea, the place I would be staying, I was pleasantly surprised by the quaint little shops. I couldn’t wait to come back and walk around to see what could be found!
http://www.baldhiker.com/2015/07/23/camden-maine-way-more-than-expected/?utm_source=Latest+Posts+From+BaldHiker&utm_campaign=f621268af0-Rss_Feed5_15_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_aef33afe0c-f621268af0-77750077

No comments:

Post a Comment